9th of June: Voting for The Hive WI charity 2022-23
Following several nominations the following charities have been shortlisted:
- AUTISTIC NOTTINGHAM – provide services and spaces for Autistic people who are often overlooked or have no appropriate services for their needs
- BUNDLES OF HOPE – working with Midwives, Health Visitors, Social workers and local charities, provides opportunities for families of pre-school children to access clothing, shoes, nappies free of charge
- HOPE NOTTINGHAM (FOODBANK) – Collecting funds and items for the local community foodbank
- TRANSFORM MENTAL HEALTH – provides training and support to vulnerable and disadvantaged young people
- TREETOPS HOSPICE – provides nursing care and emotional support for adults and their families
Please use the following link to vote for your choice:
[Link removed as voting is now over]
Cheryl Ruse, President
27th of June: July Meeting
Unfortunately we have had to postpone our Speaker for this meeting (Tea Tasting) but don’t worry we will still be having a Cream Scone to start the evening, for which we do ask you to bring your own plate and knife please.
After this we will learning about items from a bygone age – more details will be coming in the Newsletter.
However, changes to our plans mean that we do require a couple of ladies to serve refreshments, so if you can assist please send in an email.
Many thanks, Sally Penn