We have not one but two book clubs!
Our book clubs meet every third Tuesday of the month and every last Thursday of the month at The White Lion in Beeston on Middle Street.
See below for a list of dates and books that the groups have chosen so far, but please note that you don’t have to have read the books to attend the groups. Feeling like a chat is a good excuse to go as any!
These clubs are open to The Hive WI members and their invitees.
Tuesday Night Book Club
8pm with Michelle
- 5 January: Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon
- 19 February: Silent Companions by Laura Purcell
- 19 March: The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan
- 16 April: Paris for One by Jojo Motes
- 21 May: The Century Girls by Tessa Dunlop
- 18 June: Carte Postales of Greece by Victoria Hislop
Thursday Night Book Club
7.30pm with Morag
- 28 March: A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
- 25 April: The Midwich Cuckoos by John Wyndham
- 30 May: One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
- 25 June: How to be Human by Ruby Wax