We have not one but two book clubs!
Our book clubs meet every third Tuesday of the month and every last Thursday of the month at The Star Inn in Beeston on Middle Street.
See below for a list of dates and books that the groups have chosen so far, but please note that you don’t have to have read the books to attend the groups. Feeling like a chat is a good excuse to go as any!
These clubs are open to The Hive WI members and their invitees.
Tuesday Night Book Club
8pm with Michelle
- 5 January: Three Things About Elsie by Joanna Cannon
- 19 February: Silent Companions by Laura Purcell
- 19 March: The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan
- 16 April: Paris for One by Jojo Motes
- 21 May: The Century Girls by Tessa Dunlop
- 18 June: Carte Postales of Greece by Victoria Hislop
- 16 July: The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul by Deborah Rani Rodrigues
- 20 August: The Island by Victoria Hislop
- 17 September: The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Catherine Morris
- 15 October: Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Kathryn Levine Osborne
- 19 November: The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- 17 December: One Day in December by Josie Silver
Thursday Night Book Club
7.30pm with Morag
- 28 March: A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
- 25 April: The Midwich Cuckoos by John Wyndham
- 30 May: One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
- 25 June: How to be Human by Ruby Wax
- 29 August: Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
- 26 September: How to Find Home by Mahsuda Snaith
- 31 October: The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton
- 28 November: The Little Stranger by Sarah Waters
- 19 December: Transcription by Kate Atkinson