We have several subgroups open to official members of The Hive WI and their friends. Those considering membership of The Hive WI are invited to come to the subgroups up to three times each before being asked to join The Hive WI officially. Hive WI members can bring any friend with them to the subgroups an unlimited amount of times.
These groups are fantastic ways to get to know and make friends with other members, as well as wiling away a few hours doing something you love with some lovely people.
Click here to see our Google Calendar.
- Wednesday Craft ‘n’ Chat: Every first Wednesday, 19:00-21:00
- Cafe Society: Every first Wednesday, 14:00
- Walk ‘n’ Talk: Every first weekend and every third Monday of the month, times vary
- Pub Quiz: Every first Thursday of the month, 20:00
- Main Meeting: Every second Wednesday, 19:30-21:30
- Tuesday Night Book Club: Every third Tuesday, 20:00
- Saturday Crafternoon: Every third Saturday, 14:00-16:00
- Supper Club: Every third Wednesday, 19:30
- Thursday Evening Book Club: Every last Thursday, 19:30
Click on the images below to learn more about each subgroup.