All our subgroups are running on Zoom during Covid 19.
We have several subgroups that are open to non-members and members alike.
Who can come?
As with our main meetings, non-members are invited to come to any and every subgroup up to three times before being asked to join The Hive WI officially. Hive WI members can bring any friend with them to the subgroups an unlimited amount of times.
These groups are fantastic ways to get to know and make friends with other members, as well as wiling away a few hours doing something you love with some lovely people.
If you would like to suggest a subgroup, especially if you’d like to run one, then please get in touch with us. What we love about the WI is that each member can make their WI their own.
Below is a list of all our subgroups and main meeting (which is included so you can more easily see where it fits in with the rest of our activities).
- Craft ‘n’ Chat: Every first Wednesday, 13:00-15:00
- Pub Quiz: Every first Thursday, 20:00
- Main Meeting: Every second Wednesday, 19:30-21:30
- Tuesday Book Club: Every third Tuesday, 20:00
- Crafternoon: Every third Saturday, 14:00-16:00
- Supper Club: Every third Wednesday, 19:30
- Committee Meeting: Every fourth Wednesday, 18:30
- Cafe Society: Every last Wednesday, 14:00
- Thursday Book Club: Every last Thursday, 18:45
- Walk ‘n’ Talk: Every last weekend of the month, 10:00
Please click here to see our events mapped out on Google Calendar. You can follow our calendar if you have a gmail account.