We have several subgroups open to non-members and members alike.
As with our main meetings, non-members are invited to come to any and every subgroup up to three times before being asked to join The Hive WI officially. Hive WI members can bring any friend with them to the subgroups an unlimited amount of times.
These groups are fantastic ways to get to know and make friends with other members, as well as wiling away a few hours doing something you love with some lovely people.
If you would like to suggest a subgroup or – especially if you’d like to run it – then please do get in touch!
Click here to see our Google Calendar.
- Wednesday Craft ‘n’ Chat: Every first Wednesday, 19:00-21:00
- Cafe Society: Every first Wednesday, 14:00
- Walk ‘n’ Talk: Every first weekend and every third Monday of the month, times vary
- Pub Quiz: Every first Thursday of the month, 20:00
- Main Meeting: Every second Wednesday, 19:30-21:30
- Tuesday Night Book Club: Every third Tuesday, 20:00
- Saturday Crafternoon: Every third Saturday, 14:00-16:00
- Supper Club: Every third Wednesday, 19:30
- Thursday Evening Book Club: Every last Thursday, 19:30
Click on the images below to learn more about each subgroup.